søndag 2. april 2017

The purpose of life is to live it, and to taste your experiences to the utmost


I'm kind of an unpredictable soul. Very impulsive. Flying around, high and low.
Like a leaf in the wind... But whatever I do, is motivated by honesty.

Sometimes I have no idea what I want to do from one day to the next,
or even from one moment to the other. I can't enjoy anything premeditated;
I just do it as I feel it. Listen to my heart, the hunger of my soul, and follow my inner flow.


I want to live simply.

I want to sit by the window when it rains, and read books I'll never be tested on.
I want to paint because I want to, not because I've got something to prove.
I want to light a candle at the stroke of midnight, and spend the whole night writing out of the rawness of my heart.

I want to go out in the middle of the night when everyone else is asleep and embrace the moonlight,
fuel up with musical soul food and just run through the magic of the dark shaded landscape.

I want to feel true connection with another soul, with all its strengths and human weaknesses,
let ourselves taste each other and genuinely and fearlessly melt together in insane, mindblowing sex far out of this world.

I want to harmonize with the spark of my inner child, climb trees, laugh my ass off on the swing like a complete retard,
and fully enjoy and absorb the greatness and enrichment of the little moments.

I want to listen to my body,
fall asleep when the moon is high and wake up slowly, with no place to rush off to.

I want not to be governed by money or clocks,
or any artificial restraints that humanity imposes on itself.

I just want to be,
boundless and infinite.