lørdag 29. april 2017

Love is a blind whore with mental disease and no sense of humor

I hear so much talk about how true love between two people is preferred to make some sort of sense. That it in every way should feel so right, be so easy, feel so safe... with everything being in place, right where it should be. A perfect match. I mean... why?

Why can't it just... be? The human mind is complex, with a heart of ever-changing climate. I don't need or even want everything to make sense all the time. Most of the time I'm not even able to make sense of myself. Things can feel absolute shit one day, and heavenly the next. It's the most natural thing in the world. There's a fine line between love and hate - but both feelings have roots in genuinely caring about another human being, and are often more related than one may think.

I don't want someone to base their interest on and fall in love with the part of me that has got my shit together - if there even is any. I want somebody to somehow find some kind of strange pleasure in the mess that I can be underneath the surface. Someone who gets along with my inner child and my inner asshole, and at the same time to a degree can harmonize with the more serious and reflective side of me - willing to join a dive into the deep ocean of life's philosophies and discuss everything to pieces. And I gladly welcome significant personal differences and heavy disagreements, it just makes the relation even more interesting.

Don't try me unless you're ready for a goddamn fight. I don't want it to be easy. Easy is boring. I don't want fiction or fairy tales, or anything picture perfect. I don't want you to sugarcoat the shit out of everything that comes out of your mouth. I want genuinity, and humanity. I want you to be irrational, because I'm irrational. Be authentic, be bold. Speak your mind. Challenge me. Put up a fight. I want your wildfires, and your obscenities. In fact, the more honest and absurd, the better.

Treat me with respect, but don't handle me like I'm porcelain. I'm not a fragile little bird you can't squeeze too hard. Fuck me like you really mean it - but don't stop at just fucking the physical part of me; I appreciate a good and thorough mindfuck every now and then.


Let us embrace our inner shitkids, annoy the shit out of each other, and laugh about it like immature retards. Let us face challenges together, cheering on and inspiring each other in overcoming trials and growing as conscious human beings - fulfilling each other in the strangest and most unlikely ways. Let us fight against routines and bad habits, and anything boringly typical. Let's just allow ourselves to be free and independent individuals, living life to the absolute fullest in each others company, one moment at a time - without necessarily having to analyze and lable our relation in order to verify it.

Let us just be... and let things be.