mandag 15. februar 2021

Literally every one of us is messed up, so just pick your favorite train wrecks and roll with them

 
Life can be a sporadic shitshow. It will never be a steady line you can expect to walk untouched
- we just have to take it one "are you fucking kidding me" at a time.

All in all, appreciate your ability to bounce back from whatever life throws.
You might trip and break a little, and even hurt like a motherfucker - but you're not doomed to fall permanently.

Being human is a fragile dance between light and dark. But also worth remembering
is that at the end of the day, the shadow side of life is really a blessing in disguise
- 'cause let's be honest; you have to die a few times
before you learn how to truly live.

I died many years ago and for that I am forever grateful,
as it made me truly and complitely alive today.

Comfortable and free in my own authenticity.

- It also however made my humor darker than an unbleached asshole,
and honestly I'm pretty damn grateful for that too.